The Fred G Redmon Building is located at 404 N Pine St, and built in 1939. It was named after the owner, who later had the West's largest concrete structure named for him: The Fred G Redmon bridge, on I82, just outside of Selah, WA. The building was built by the contractor J.W. Bailey, from Seattle, who built government buildings, including some at Fort Lewis, in Washington state.
The building was originally constructed to be a Safeway store, which is was for almost 20 years. Later it became a Sprouse Reitz, then a Goodwill.
This page is being updated, and we'll include much more information about the building and it's recent renovations. Stay tuned!